1. Start from a image
First, Quick Markup needs a image
- You can select one from your computer
- Using Quick Markup extensions, you can capture interesting stuff you see on the web.
The Crop tool allows you to select an area of the image and discard everything outside this area.
The Smudge tool is used to hide your sensitive information.
The simplest way to point out a small area.
The simplest way to input information. Support multi-line, just press "Enter" key when typing.
Used to point out a specific area, the rectangle and oval are available.
That's all we know.
- The Pencil tool is used to draw free hand lines with a hard edge.
- The Pen tool is used to draw smooth path.
9. Every single node can have sub nodes
Select a node
- Press "Tab" or "Insert" to insert sub nodes
- Press "Enter" to insert sibling nodes
10. Finally, don't forget to save or share
Click "Save & Share" tab on the top, then click "Save" button. So your image and annotations are saved on Quick Markup server. You can re-edit them later.